Summer is coming, the weather is getting warmer, and all kinds of production operations are busy, and fire hazards increase. Especially with the arrival of the "May 1" small holiday, the masses traveled and increased, concentrated shopping, gathering activities frequently, coupled with the summer wind, Yang Xu Liu Liu fluttering, a Mars is easy to cause fire, resulting in a fire. In order to further strengthen the fire prevention and control work during the "May 1" period, fire safety must pay attention!
[Summer high temperature tips]
1, the summer weather is hot, the power consumption has increased sharply, the unit, the family should ensure safe use of electricity, air conditioning and other high-power electrical equipment should not be used for a long time to prevent electrical fires.
2. In the summer, fire and explosion accidents of inflammable and explosive dangerous goods occur frequently. All units should strengthen fire prevention inspections and eliminate hidden dangers in time.
3, high temperature in summer, it is strictly prohibited to place lighters, canned sprays, perfumes, mobile power supplies and other items that are subject to heat and explosion in the car; the owner should regularly maintain the vehicle to prevent aging of the wires, poor contact, etc., and exclude electrical appliances and gas. Safety hazards of roads and oil roads; on-board fire extinguishers should be regularly tested and replaced to ensure effective and easy use.
[Personally dense place tips]
1. Enter the crowded places, please pay attention to the safety exit, the location of fire-fighting equipment, familiar with the evacuation route, and strictly prohibit the carrying of inflammable and explosive materials.
2, KTV, bars, movies and other public entertainment venues are crowded, strict use of fire and electricity management and fire safety inspections, strengthen emergency evacuation drills, ensure that evacuation walks, safe exits, evacuation stairs are smooth, fire equipment is complete and easy to use.
3. Personnel intensive places shall not be decorated with flammable and combustible materials. It is strictly forbidden to pull temporary wires without authorization, use open flame lighting in violation of regulations, and perform electric welding and gas welding operations. 4. When a fire occurs in a crowded place, please keep calm. Soak the towel and clothes to cover your nose and mouth. Choose a nearby safety exit and bend down, orderly evacuate, and do not take the elevator.
[Inflammable and explosive unit tips]
1. The place where the inflammable and explosive dangerous goods are produced, stored and operated shall not be placed in the same building as the place of residence, and shall be kept at a safe distance from the place of residence.
2. Inflammable and explosive places are strictly prohibited from bringing in open flames during production, storage and business activities; electrical equipment must comply with relevant technical specifications such as explosion protection.
3. Vehicles transported by inflammable and explosive dangerous goods must be equipped with fire-fighting equipment, anti-static devices and flame arresters as required. Drivers and escorts on the job should be familiar with the physical and chemical properties of the items being shipped and have a certain knowledge of fire safety.
[Relics and Ancient Building Tips]
1. No smoking in the ancient buildings of cultural relics, no open fire operation without approval, strict fire management, no open fire without permission.
2. In the ancient buildings of cultural relics, the high-power electrical appliances should be used with caution, and the electric power should not be overloaded.
3. Cultural relics and ancient buildings should improve fire-fighting facilities, strictly implement the post fire safety responsibility system, strengthen on-duty inspections, and guard against remaining fires.